Welcome to Bali.
Taking care of you has always been our number one priority, Kamaniiya Petitenget Seminyak have implemented
a variety of new protocols and elevated practices, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and keeping with our
high standards of cleanliness, commitment to providing excellent service, we also have made a few adjustments
to the services, amenities, and facilities available during your stay.
Kamaniiya Petitenget Seminyak have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our
property and in guest rooms. These include:
• Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in
areas with high traffic including restrooms and elevators as well as provided more hand sanitizing
• Social Distancing Practices: You will see signage throughout the hotel promoting physical distancing and
encouraging guests to stand at least 2 meters apart.
• Personal Protective Equipment: Staff members will wear personal protective equipment (e.g. face coverings,
mask, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Guests
are welcome to wear personal face coverings.
• Guest Rooms: Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each guest. We will continue
to provide housekeeping service daily while you are away from the room.
• Temperature Screening: We will be temperature screening associates and vendors at entry point. For guests
we will be temperature screening where required by law.